In accordance with Act No. 171/2023 Coll., on the protection of whistleblowers (hereinafter referred to as "the Act"), our law firm has established an internal notification system. If you suspect that an unlawful behaviour has been taking place at Sokol, Novák, Trojan, Doleček a partneři, advokátní kancelář s.r.o., ID No.: 241 96 509 (hereinafter referred to as "SNtdpA") or at our workplaces, you have the opportunity to report it. It is important to us that your notification is assessed impartially and objectively.
Please contact the person designated to the task, sc. competent person, with your notification, who will ensure that your notification is received and evaluated safely and impartially.
The competent person
Notifications to SNtdpA are dealt with only by the designated competent person, who is:
Lucie Cyprová, DiS.
The way to contact the competent person is as follows:
1. In writing via email address email@example.com or verbally via a telephone call with the competent person on the following telephone number: +420 234 092 994.
2. The notification may be submitted by the Whistleblower in documentary form by mail to the address - Sokol, Novák, Trojan, Doleček, advokátní kancelář s.r.o., Na strži 2102/61a, 140 00, Prague 4, at the hands of Lucie Cyprová. The parcel must be marked with the inscription "Confidential, only at the hands of the competent person" or other similar text ("whistleblowing", etc.).
3. At a personal meeting with the competent person. A personal meeting can be arranged using the contact details of the competent person stated above.
SNtdpA accepts notifications from persons who are acting for SNtdpA in connection with the performance of
· rights associated with membership in a legal entity;
· function of a member of a body of a legal entity who is elected, appointed or otherwise called to office;
· volunteer activities;
· professional practice and internships;
· rights and obligations arising from a contract the subject of which is the provision of supplies, services, works or other similar performance;
· applying for a job or other similar activity.
Your submission will be registered under the relevant reference number. Please keep this for later or follow-up communication with the competent person. You will receive the identification number of your notification no later than the acknowledgement of receipt of the notification.
If you wish to make a notification in a personal meeting with the competent person, please contact the competent person using the contact details stated above and they will arrange a date for a personal meeting to take place within 14 days of your request. The personal meeting with the competent person can only be held in Prague at the SNtdpA headquarters.
The external notification channel for the purposes of notification of breach of obligations under Act No. 253/2008 Coll., on selected measures against legitimisation of proceeds of crime and financing of terrorism, as amended, is exclusively the notification system established by the Czech Bar Association.
Another external notification channel for the purposes of notification of other types of unlawful behaviour is the system for receiving notifications set up by the Ministry of Justice (oznamovatel.justice.cz/chci-podat-oznameni). The notification system set up by the Ministry of Justice cannot be used to submit notifications of breaches of obligations under the Act on selected measures against legitimisation of proceeds of crime and financing of terrorism. For the fastest and most efficient handling of notifications, we recommend using the internal notification system.
Processing of personal data
The personal data contained in your notification will be processed in accordance with SNtdpA's Policy on the processing of personal data. Details can be found under the link below.